See what sets us apart from home remodelers in Southeast WI
We strive to exceed your expectations and make your dreams reality with our 100% customer satisfaction rate and long standing A+ at the BBB. Check out our testimonials from home remodeling projects in Southeast Wisconsin.
We can make your dream kitchen!
Are you an avid baker? A cook? Ever notice how partygoers tend to migrate into the kitchen? The kitchen is the heart of every home—it’s the place of heat and love and food. The tricky part about renovating a kitchen is making it not only practical and easy for you to move around in, but you also want it to be pleasing to the eye. As the kitchen is the focal point of a home, you want it to draw a lot of attention.
New kitchens are a win-win for improved lifestyle and resale value!
This is one of the main parts everyone who exits your house will remember. From tile floors, sinks and countertops to new cabinets and new appliances, we’ll work with you every step of the way to create a kitchen that’s functional, durable, and of course breathtaking to your guests!
Things to consider with a new kitchen.
While planning out your dream kitchen, here are some thoughts and ideas you can use!
- What’s your overall kitchen design style? Are you traditional or contemporary? Do you like a cozy cottage feel or a more cut-and-dry modern look?
- Appliances: Black, White, Wood, or Stainless Steel?
- Floors: Tile, Wood, Cement, Laminate or Linoleum?
- Consider your options for countertops. Cement? Marble? Granite? Wood? Tile? There are a lot of options out there that can attribute to many different themes, in addition to functionability while you’re cooking.
- Colors! As a “fire” room, do you want to continue that feel with reds and oranges and yellows? Or, would you like to counteract that hot element with cool earth tones, like blues, greens and grays?
- Are you going to keep your cabinets or get some new ones? Do they need to be restained or painted? What about hardware—sometimes brand new handles can give your cabinets a brand new and updated look!
- Consider your fixtures: from the faucet to your ceiling lights and fans, they are the icing on your cake. You might not think they make an impression, but an ill-placed fixture will have a jarring effect on your kitchen overall.